VIBGYOR High, Kolhapur is sited amidst sylvan surroundings on Mudshingi Road, away from the bustle and din of the city, thereby offering an environment conducive to learning. The school offers world class infrastructure and a curriculum that emphasizes on holistic education. The school boasts of an impressive teacher student ratio and is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The school also offers day care facility to its students.
The school is sited on a 2 acre campus amidst sylvan surroundings on Mudshingi road in Kolhapur and offers world class facilities that help facilitate an environment that is conductive to learning. Bright and air conditioned classrooms, well stocked library and modern science and computer laboratories, an audio visual room, a gymnasium, indoor playing area, sick bay and canteen cum dining facilities form part of the school facility offerings.
Sports facilities include cricket and football ground, skating rink, swimming pool and covered play area for small children.
The school is affiliated with CBSE and offers classes from play school through class VIII. The school boasts an impressive teacher student ratio of 1:8 for pre – primary section and 1:12 from class I onwards.
In order to ensure overall development of its students, Vibgyor High, Kolhapur promotes a host of extracurricular activities such as swimming, basketball, gymnastics, football, dance, speech and drama.
The admission process to be followed for admission at Vibgyor High - Kolhapur is as follows:
- Purchase the admission kit against a payment of Rs. 300/-
- Submit the completed admission form along with relevant documents (as mentioned in the application form) and a non refundable registration fee of Rs. 1000/-
- Schedule an informal interactive session with the school
- Admission will be confirmed based on payment of admission fees and realization of cheque.
1. Payment of registration fee does not guarantee admission
2. For admission to grade I, the student should be born in between January 1 and December 31, 2007.
The school also boasts of an impressive teacher student ratio and is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
|Vibgyor High, Kolhapur - 2013|
|1||Teacher welfare and development||50|
|2||Competence of faculty||140|
|4||Co curricular education||65|
|6||Life skills education and conflict management||56|
|7||Individual attention to students||54|
|8||Leadership management quality||62|
|12||Special needs education||44|
|13||Value for money||55|