Founded on March 19, 1988, Apeejay School, Saket, New Delhi is a coeducational English medium day school affiliated with the Central Board of Education (CBSE), New Delhi and offers education from pre-primary through class XII. It was founded by Dr. Stya Paul and run by the Apeejay Education Society.
The school believes in unraveling every child’s potential by providing a holistic environment to discover his/her creativity, ability and talent. It also awakens in them an enterprising spirit.
The 1.9 acre school campus hosts spacious and well equipped laboratories for Biology, Chemistry, Computers, Electronics, Home Science, Mathematics and Physics and three separate computer laboratories for the pre-primary, primary and senior sections. The school library features more than 14,000 books on different diverse disciplines, 20 periodicals and subscriptions to five different newspapers in English/Hindi.
Other facilities include server room, play area, infirmary, skating rink, volley ball court, basket ball court, facilities for table-tennis, cricket, yoga and taek-wondo training. The school also offers transportation facility to students.
1. Pre Primary – At this level, the school focuses on linguisticdevelopment, physical development, gross/ large motor skills development, fine motor skills development, social andemotional development and aesthetic development.
2. Primary – At the Primary level (grade I to Grade IV), emphasis is laid on learning strategies, language development, numeracy development, scientific attitude inculcation, physical development, social and emotional development.
3. Middle School (Classes VI-VIII) – The middle school curriculum offers students a solid academic foundation and provides a sensitive and nurturing environment.
4. Secondary Level (Classes IX-X) – At the secondary level, the school follows the CBSE curriculum for the courses of study and strictly adheres to the guidelines issued for the scheme of studies and scheme of examination.
Besides academics, students are encouraged to engage in a host of sports, games and other extracurricular activities.
Mrs Anita Paul
Minimum age for admission in nursery is 3 plus years. Parents can obtain the application form from the school office. Prospectus can be downloaded online from the school website – http://www.apeejay.edu/saket/index.php/admission.
For other classes –
1. Admission takes place in the month of March of every academic session depending on the availability of seats.
2. The completed application form needs to be submitted along with the photocopies of report cards of the past three years.
3. Selection is based on the performance in written tests in Mathematcs, Hindi, English and the performance of the past three years.
Fees – Please contact school office for detailed information on fees.
Apeejay School, Saket, New Delhi has been ranked among the top day schools in India by the EducationWorld C-fore Survey 2014. The school is a recipient of the British Council International School Award.
Being a day school, it does not provide accommodation facility for students.