The Jindal Global Law School (JGLS) of O.O. Jindal Global University (JGU) invites applications for a five year B.A. LL.B (Hons.) programme a three year LL.B. Programme and one year LL.M. programme specially designed for professionals.
JGLS: An International Legal Education
1. Law Library with extensive international & Indian electronic legal databases.
2. International student and faculty exchange programmes.
3. International Collaborations with Harvard, Yale, NYU Michigan, Cornell, Indiana, Cambridge, York, UC Berkeley, UC Davis, Arizona, Queens ANU, Monash, University of Sydney, UNU & Tokiwa University.
4. MoUs and academic partnerships with International & top Indian Law firms including white & case, Amarchan & Mangaldas & Suresh A Shroff & Co., AZB & Partners, Foxmandal Little, Luthra & Luthra Law Offices, khaitan & Co., Economic Law Practice, Vaish Associates and Nishith Desai Associates.
5. Green andwireless-enable 80 acre campus with fully air-conditioned academic block and halls of residence.
6. Career Development & Placement Cell.
7. 15Research centres actively undertaking research on various fields of law.
8. Faculty with qualifications from top global Universities including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Columbia, NYU, Pennsylvanaia, Boston, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Oxford, Cambridge, London, LSE, Queens, Toronto, NUS & Hong Kong.
9. Emst & Young – FICCI recognizes JGLS as a Premium Higher Education Institute” on the following criterion: Globalized content and Best of Faculty, Methodology of teaching, International expresure to students, World class infrastructure and latest technology.
10. A unique double Degree Programme to secure both American and Indian law degree in 4+2 years (for B.A, LL.B + J.D) and 2+2 years (for LL.B. + J.D) with a summer term from Indiana Unviersitiys Maurer School of Law, Bloomington and University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law.
11. Double Degree LL.M Programme: Indiana University, Bloomington (USA), University of Arizona, Names E. Rogers Collge of Law (USA), University of California, Barkeley.
Admission Test – Law School Admission Test-Indian (LSAT-India)
LSAT – India is an entrance test designed by the law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA and is conducted by Pearson VUE, LSACs affiliate in India.
Log on to www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia for more details
Tuesday, 30 April 2013
Last date for LSAT – India Registration
Sunday, 19 May 2013
LSAT – India examination
Friday, 31 May 2013
Last date to submit JGLS admission application
Friday, 31 May 2013
Last date to submit JGLS scholarship application
Saturday, 15 June 2013
LSAT – India results
For more information on admission and eligibility criteria, please cotact:
O.P. Jindal Global University
Admissions and Student Outreach Cell
Sonipat Narela Road, Near Jagdishpur Village, Sonipat, Haryana-131001, NCR of Delhi
Email: [email protected]
Girish Yadav: 08930110758, Manpreet Kaur: 08930110800, Anand Prakash Mishra: 08930110857