Billabong High International School (BHIS), Cantonment, Kanpur is a co-educational international day school affiliated with the Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi and the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), UK. The school strives to create an environment wherein the students acquire knowledge, understanding and multifarious skills essential for their holistic development.
Billabong High International School, Kanpur Cantonment campus hosts spacious classrooms equipped with the latest teaching aids, well-stocked library and separate, well-equipped laboratories for different disciplines.
Affiliated with CBSE and CIE, the Billabong High International School, Kanpur Cantonment offers education from class V through class XI.
The list of documents to be submitted at the time of admission at Billabong High International School, Kanpur Cantonment is as follows:
1. Admission form
2. One certified true copy of the child’s Birth Certificate
3. One certified true copy each of school reports of the last three years
4. School Leaving Certificate (class I onwards)
5. Certified true copy of the class X result and Board Marksheet for admission to class XI
6. Two passport size photographs of the student
For more details on admission and the detailed fee schedule, please contact the school office.
Billabong High International School, Kanpur Cantonment is reckoned among the top international day schools in the Kanpur region.
Being a day school, Billabong High International School, Kanpur Cantonment does not offer accommodation facility.