Established in 1865 by Reverend S. T. Pettigrew, Bishop Cotton Girls School, Bangalore is an all girls school affiliated with the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations. The school offers education from kindergarten to class XII. The school is managed by the Church of South India – Karnataka Central Diocese.
The school campus is spread over nine acres and comprises of spacious well ventilated classrooms, labs for physics, chemistry, biology, computer science and math, a well stocked library, auditorium, basketball court, playground, physics park, play pen, cafeteria and infirmary.
The school follows curriculum prescribed by the CISCE and has classes from kindergarten to class XII.
Dr. Lavanya Mithran
Please contact the school office for information on admissions and fees.
The school has been awarded the International School award by the British Council. Bishop Cotton Girls School has been consistently ranked as #1 girls school in Karnataka and #1 girls school in Bangalore in EducationWorld India School Rankings.
The school has a hostel facility for 150 students. The hostel has a hygienic kitchen and large dining hall that serves both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. A resident nurse is available 24 hours. Boarders are allowed supervised access to internet and satellite TV.