US-based Christine Valmy Inc., believed to be a pioneer in natural beauty products and beauty schools industry, was launched in India by Vanity Case Enterprises – a leading make up exporting company. According to CVISE spokespersons, their certification has quickly become one of the most highly regarded beauty certifications in India.
The first Christine Valmy International School of Esthetics was set up in 1964 in New York, USA by the eponymous founder. Today her daughter, Ms Marina Valmy continues the legacy and is innovating through research and development of new procedures and formulae. The Indian counterpart benefits from all these developments and the faculty is trained in the main centre in New York. Students of CVISE are also taught by US trained professionals who come to India to teach. The course curriculum is said to be experiential, international and at the same time adjusted to the Indian styles and needs.
CVISE’s 4,000 sq feet centrally air-conditioned institute duplex is located in the fashionable Pali Hill area of Bandra, Mumbai. Each CVISE course, such as make-up, hair, skin care, spa, body massage, manicure and pedicure has its own practical training workroom with the requisite products and equipment.
In addition, there are two classrooms devoted to the theory sessions. Senior students practice real life working conditions at the in-house state-of-the-art beauty salon. The CVISE library is well equipped with international books, videos and other reference materials. There is also a break room provided for the time off in between sessions.
1. Skin Care Esthetics class( Duration: 405 hours, 24 weeks, Tuition fees: Rs 84270)
2. Hair Styling and Hair Dressing Course(Duration: 560 hours, 32 weeks, Tuition Fees:Rs. 1,08,989)
3. Advanced Paramedical Esthetics Course (Duration: 35 hours, Tuition Fees:16629)
4. Basic Body Massage Course (Duration: 70 hours, 4 weeks)
5. Advanced Body Treatments course ( Duration: 70 hours, 4 weeks)
6. Spa Treatment Course (70 hours, 4 weeks, 9:30am – 1pm or 2pm – 5:30 pm, Tuition Fees: Rs 20,000-25,000)
7. Basic Make up course (70 hours, 4 weeks)
8. Advanced Make up Course (70 hours, 4 weeks)
9. Film Special Effect Course (35 hours, 2 weeks)
10. Basic Manicure and Pedicure Course ( 70 hours, 4 weeks)
11. Nail Art course ( 35 hours, 2 weeks)
12. Wedding Course (105 hours, 6 weeks)
13. Aromatherapy Course (70 hours, 4 weeks)
14. Personal Enhancement Course (21 hours, 3 Saturdays 9:30am – 5:30pm)
15. Men’s Grooming Course (70 hours, 4 weeks)
16. International cosmetology license course (1200 hours)
17. International Esthetic Course (600 hours, 34 weeks)
18. Hair extensions Japanese Straightening (35 hours)
A Christine Valmy certificate is recognized worldwide and qualifies its holder to appear for the licensing exams in any countries where such regulations exist including
the United States of America.
Send this to a friend