Want to surprise your family with a scrumptious dessert? Heres a simple lipsmacking Choco-nut Log Stack you can make.
You will need:
1 pack chocolate wafers
2 cups of whipped cream
½ cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 big bar of milk chocolate
Almonds and walnuts
1. Whip the cream with sugar and vanilla essence into a thick but spreadable consistency. Take care it isnt runny. You can also buy readymade cream add sugar and whip it up.
2. Melt the bar of milk chocolate carefully in a microwave oven. Take care it doesnt get burnt. Add 2 or more table spoons of milk and keep stirring it with a spoon if you are soing it on a stove. Or use chocolate syrup.
3. Place three wafers side by side on a dish.
4. Carefully spread a layer of cream on the wafers.
5. Using a teaspoon, spread chocolate over the layer of cream.
6. Stack the cream and chocolate wafers atop each other.
You have to work quickly as the cream may melt. Cover the sides also with cream.
7. To docorate the top, drizzle the remaining chocolate on top in a zigzag manner. Sprinkle chopped almonds and walnuts to decorate.
8. Refrigerate for about 3-4 hours till it sets. Slice carefully and serve. Add a dollop of icecream if you like.
You can also use strawberry syrup and wafers to make a Strawberry Log Stack.