Edify School, Amravati is a co-educational day school affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The school was established in 2003 along with sixteen other Edify schools. The school hosts a total built up area of 8000 sq feet with spacious and well ventilated classrooms.
Edify Schools are known for their academic excellence, sports facilities and co-curricular activities.
The sprawling school campus with a built up area of 8000 sq feet hosts 10 spacious and ventilated classrooms, four laboratories for different subjects and a school library with over 2000 books, journals and reference books.
There is a well equipped infirmary that provides first aid to the students in need, under the supervision of a full time nurse. The basic physical development of the students is monitored and reported periodically by the school nurse in collaboration with a qualified doctor.
The school is affiliated with CBSE, New Delhi. The syllabus is integrated with the International Baccalaureate IB PYP Primary Years Programme from Kindergarten to Grade V. The school follows teacher-student ratio of 1:12.
Besides academics, the students are encouraged to engage in a host of sports such as cricket, basket ball, football, billiards, swimming, lawn tennis, badminton, squash and gym. The school also organises regular field trips.
The school offers admissions for KG I, KG II, KG III and Grades 1 to 6, subject to the availability of seats and eligibility.
Process of admission –
– Parents can obtain the brochure and application form on payment of Rs.1000.
– The duly completed application form must be submitted at the school office on or before the stipulated date.
– The application form can be down loaded from the school website. The filled in application form can be submitted online (with a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000).
Documents to be submitted during Admission process:
– Three passport size photographs and two stamp size photographs of the child and one photograph of parents.
– One certified copy of child’s Birth Certificate.
– One certified copy each of details including dates and grades of any Public/Board Examinations already taken (if applicable).
– Copy of the Transfer Certificate (if possible).
– Original documents of the submitted photocopies should be made available upon request for verification.
– The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
Age criteria for admission:
Grade KG I 2 Years 8 Months
Grade KG II 3 years 8 Months
Grade KG III 4 years 8 Months
Grade 1 5 years 8 Months
Grade 2 6 years 8 Months
Grade 3 7 years 8 Months
Grade 4 8 years 8 Months
Grade 5 9 years 8 Months
Grade 6 10 years 8 Months
Fees: Please contact the school for information on fees.