• Do you know that water constitutes more than half your body weight?
• It is needed by the bloodstream to carry oxygen to your body cells.
• It helps your immune and digestive systems.
• It helps cool down your body, and is needed to produce sweat.
• Your body derives its water supply not just from the water you drink, but also from foods you eat, like veggies and fruits.
• When you are thirsty, water is the most refreshing thing to drink. Your body needs more water when the weather is hot, and after hard exercise.