Directorate of Correspondence Courses Shopping Complex, Mangalagangothri – 574 199.
Subject: Admissions to the Correspondence courses of MangaloreUniversity for the Academic year 2013-14. – reg.
1. Applications are invited in the prescribed form for admission to the following courses under the Correspondence Course Programmes of Mangalore University.
Under Graduate Courses
Post Graduate Courses
M.A. (Political Science)
2. Application forms and prospectus may be obtained in person from the office of the following on payment of Rs.200/- to the Account of Mangalore University in any one of the specified banks through the Challan.
The Director, Directorate of Correspondence Courses, MangaloreUniversity, Shopping Complex, Mangalagangothri – 574 199.
The Principal, UniversityCollege, Hampankatta, Mangalore – 575 001.
The Principal, F.M.K.M.CariappaCollege, Madikeri.
The Principal, UpendraPaiMemorialCollege, Kunjibettu, Udupi.
3. Application forms and prospectus may also be obtained by post from the Director, at the above address, by sending the Bank Challan on payment of Rs.240/- in the above manner or Demand Draft of any Nationalised Bank for Rs.240/-, drawn in favour of ‘The Finance Officer, Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri, payable at Mangalagangothri/ Mangalore.
4. Last date for submission of Applications
I) without penal fee – 27.09.2013
II) with a penal fee of Rs.500/- – 10.10.2013
5. Duly filled in application forms should reach The Director, Directorate of Correspondence Courses, Mangalore University, Shopping Complex, Mangalagangothri – 574 199, within the above dates.
6. The study materials concerned will be issued to the students at the time of their admissions itself.
Note: For further details, please contact Phone No: 0824-2287824.
University website: www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in