Education Unites World
ISRA 2020
Students admitted to hospital

Mysore: 15 Students admitted to hospital after eating old chocolate

November 5, 2019

As many as 15 students of a school in Mysore have to be admitted to a local hospital after they consumed chocolate, which was past its expiry date. The students claimed that they have eaten the chocolates while celebrating the birthday of a classmate. All the students, who are from the fifth standard were admitted to Ramakrishna Hospital.

Recommended: At least 10 kids died in borewells in last 15 years, before Sujith

Krishna Raja Nagar police later visited the hospital and inspected the issue.

Source: ANI 

Posted in News, States
Current Issue
EducationWorld July 2020
ParentsWorld June 2020

Certificate Program in Virtual Teaching
India School Rankings 2020
Renaissance Learning
Financepeer and EducationWorld
ECCE Yatra 2020
WordPress Lightbox Plugin

Send this to a friend