Students admitted to hospital

Mysore: 15 Students admitted to hospital after eating old chocolate

November 5, 2019

As many as 15 students of a school in Mysore have to be admitted to a local hospital after they consumed chocolate, which was past its expiry date. The students claimed that they have eaten the chocolates while celebrating the birthday of a classmate. All the students, who are from the fifth standard were admitted to Ramakrishna Hospital.

Recommended: At least 10 kids died in borewells in last 15 years, before Sujith

Krishna Raja Nagar police later visited the hospital and inspected the issue.

Source: ANI 

Posted in News, States
Current Issue
EducationWorld November 2019
ParentsWorld November 2019
BKG Global School

WordPress Lightbox Plugin