EducationWorld Preschool Grand Jury Awards 2020
EW Grand Jury Awards 2020

NComputing vSpace – L-Series

Product description

The NComputing vSpace – L-Series is a game-changing virtual desktop client device that helps you share one PC or server with upto 100 users. Ideal for use in cubicles and offices in small to medium-sized business.

The highly affordable NComputing desktops help you save on electricity, space and manpower.

The average computer user uses less than 10 percent of the PC capacity. The rest is wasted. NComputing taps into the other 90 percent so that multiple users can simultaneously share a single PC.

Unique Features

Best for saving hardware costs, electricity and maintenance bills in small and medium businesses, educational institutions, training institutes, research labs, government and non-government organisations.

Contact details

Phone: 020-27209341

Email: [email protected]

Current Issue
EducationWorld October 2020
ParentsWorld October 2020

EW India Preschool Grand Jury Awards 2020
Gurukul The School
India School Rankings 2020
WordPress Lightbox Plugin

Send this to a friend