The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has invited the applications for the NEET PG 2021. Candidates can apply at its official website: nbe.edu.in. The online application process beginning on February 23 at 3 pm and will conclude on March 15.
The exam will be held on April 18 and the result will be out by May 31. Those who clear the exam will be eligible to take admission in MD/MS/PG Diploma courses based on merit and counselling.
- To be held in English
- To be held in CBT mode
- Will consist of 200 multiple choices questions only
- Candidates will be get three hours and 30 minutes
- For every right answer, four marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.
- Candidates having MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate are eligible to apply for NEET PG
- Must have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete on or before June 30
- Foreign nationals can write the exams without registration with National Medical Commission (NMC)
How to apply
- Go to official website and click on registration link
- Fill in the user registration form to generate the user ID and password
- Log-in and complete the application form
- Upload required documents
- Pay exam fee
- Take a print out of the filled application form for future reference
A fee of Rs 4250 will be applicable with an additional GST of 18 percent. For those belonging to SC, ST, and PwD category, they have to Rs 3835 with taxes.
Also read:Corporate, News