In partnership with the British Council, United Kingdom based Newcastle University is offering their GREAT Scholarship Scheme to two Indian students. Newcastle University invites undergraduate students from India for a scholarship award of £5,500 payable towards the first year of tuition fees. The students need to meet the conditions of the offer for a place on one of the courses in Newcastle University.
The candidates are required to submit their application online before June 30, 2016 to qualify for the scholarship.
In order to be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships the candidate must satisfy the following conditions:
– Must be an Indian national and have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
– Must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for any undergraduate programme at Newcastle city campus
– Intend to register to start your studies during the 2016-17 academic year
– Should be a self-funded student and not in receipt of other university or external awards
– Must have achieved an overall of 80 percent in standard 12 or AAB in A levels or 36 IB points.
For more information, please contact:
Preety Bansal, County Manager India, Newcastle University, UK
Email: [email protected]
For further details, please visit: