RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University – India’s first and only School of Built Environment – invites applications for 2019 academic year for full-time BBA in Real Estate & Urban Infrastructure course at its Noida and Mumbai campuses. Students seeking career opportunities in the field of built environment (real estate, infrastructure and construction sectors), can apply through online/offline mode.
The uniquely designed BBA course aims at equipping students with a strong knowledge base and technical skills for careers paths in real estate and infrastructure related fields. The programme offers a balanced mix of technical and managerial competencies that are required to flourish in the Indian real estate sector.
RICS School of Built Environment has established relationships with some of the top international universities like RMIT University, Australia; Chongqing University, China; Liverpool John Moores University and Northumbria University, UK to build knowledge and thought leadership. It provides students a gateway to enrich its academic colleagues and experience with global knowledge.
The total number of seats available for the Mumbai and Delhi campuses are 40 and 45 respectively.
Comments Ashwani Awasthi, COO, RICS School of Built Environment, said, “We are delighted to welcome our potential students, as we have exclusively designed this BBA course at RICSSBE, Amity University to ensure quality education for each student and have tried to help them to shape their career in the built environment sector. Students are given the RICS’ international pedigree and global linkages to leverage so that they can gain the most out of the exposure. We do not just train them to be job-ready but groom them with life skills as well so that they can manage teams and exhibit exceptional people management skills”.
Eligibility criteria and guidelines (Noida campus)
- Students securing 80 percent+ aggregate in Class XII (CBSE/ISC /State Board of 2018/2019) are exempted from English test and personal interview in the admission process. Selection will be only on the basis of Amity application form.
- Students will be required to submit their duly filled application form along with the required documents.
- Students can apply provisionally to go through the admission process while they await the 10+2 results, following which you will be required to submit them.
- Students will also be required to appear for ‘English language test’ and appear for a ‘personal interview’ conducted by a panel of experts in education and built environment.
- Student should have passed 10+2 grade with minimum 60 percent
Eligibility Criteria and guidelines (Mumbai campus)
- Fill online application form and enter class 12 board marks.
- Upload Statement of Purpose video on https://portal.amity.edu. Keep checking for admission status and pay fee online.
- Conditional admission offer letter would be issued if class 12 results are awaited.
- Student should have passed 10+2 grade with minimum 55 percent
How to apply
Online Process Checklist: Payment can be made online with credit card. Submit the form online along with required documents.
- Download application form from the RICS SBE Website: https://www.ricssbe.org/
- Download document checklist
- Check if form has been submitted
- Check status of form
Offline Process: Send or submit a demand draft of Rs.1100 in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi. Mention your name and application form number at the back of the demand draft. This should be along with your application form and required documents.
For more information visit: https://www.ricssbe.org/programs/admissions/how-to-apply/.Events