Rustomjee Cambridge International School, Mumbai (RCIS), promoted in 2006, is an international co-educational school affiliated with the International General Certificate of Secondary Examinations (IGCSE) programme of Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE), UK, providing a global competitive edge to students through an international curriculum.
The school works with leading NGOs, such as the Dignity Foundation, Goonj, and the Home for the Blind, engaging students in expanding their awareness and contributing to these causes.
The school campus offers well-furnished state-of-the-art spacious classrooms equipped with modern teaching aids, well equipped science laboratories, and a well stocked library with reference books, journals, magazines, CD-ROMS, and newspapers.
The campus also provides state-of-the-art infrastructure for sports and extracurricular activities. The canteen provides healthy and nutritious meals prepared under hygienic conditions for its students.
Being affiliated with CAIE, the school offers the IGCSE programme, which is one of the world’s most popular international curriculums for 14-16 year olds. IGCSE students are eligible for admissions to junior colleges offering the H.S.C syllabus of the state board.
Extracurricular: The school organizes sporting, cultural and literary events, therefore providing ample opportunities for the students to groom and showcase their skills. Nursery students are encouraged to participate in nature walks, dress up day (fancy dress), puppet show, creative cooking and storytelling.
The school provides yoga facilities for students to rejuvenate their mind, body and soul. Science exhibitions, rock music shows, drama and speech, spell-bee competitions, field trips and creative cooking classes are organized for the higher grades.
Dr Hanif Kanjer (founder director and dean)
1. Admission will be subject to availability of seats.
2. Interaction dates and admission results will be displayed on the website.
3. Instructions on payment of fees for those who have been offered admission will be emailed within three working days.
4. Fees are to be paid by the mentioned deadline date. A failure to do so will mean a withdrawal of the admission offer, and the seat will be offered to the next person in queue.
5. All fees are to be paid online via the fee portal only.
6. After admission is secured, a Student Ref No. will be issued, which will be the child’s permanent reference number for all transactions.
7. Further instructions regarding School opening dates, etc will be sent out via email.
8. Admission to Primary School is an independent process, parents will have to undergo the admission process again.
Documents required for admission process:
1. Passport size photograph and photocopy of birth certificate
2. Proof of residence: for Rustomjee Residents category, only applicable to flat-owners, and not tenants
3. Proof of sibling: Copy of fee receipt of sibling, if applying in sibling category
4. Proof of staff for Rustomjee employee – submit a letter from your department head confirming you are an employee of Rustomjee
5. Leaving Certificate: from the previous institution attended, along with all academic record of previous school
6. Stationery box: if your child is appearing for diagnostic test for grade 1 and above
Rustomjee Cambridge International School, Mumbai is ranked among the top 20 international day schools in India by the EducationWorld India School Rankings 2020-21.
Being a day school, Rustomjee Cambridge International School, Mumbai does not provide accommodation facilities.