TeachNext is a unique in-class learning solution for schools. It provides digital content aligned to the syllabus of CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, and 23 state boards in eight languages including Hindi. Developed by Next Education Pvt. Ltd, Teach Next is a company which believes that no two schools are the same and hence offers customised solutions for the schools. For instance TeachNext comes in two product variants for maximum flexibility.
a) Individual classroom solutions
In this simple set up, it is possible to digitise individual classrooms. It combines the best of hardware, software, content and service that delivers new-age technology and and traditional classroom teaching.
b) Server-platform: School-wide solutions
In this platform, the entire school is digitised at once. The TeachNext Application Server is installed on a server in a Central Coordination Center (CCC) at the school. Individual classrooms are then connected to the CCC via a local area network (LAN).
- TeachNext has strong reporting structure for usage and access data.
- It also has secured encryption to prevent hacking.
- TeachNext includes life-like 2D and 3D graphics.
- It is 100 percent mapped to the National Curriculum Framework of NCERT.
- It can be operated through remote; using simple 5 keys – 95 percent of the features are accessible.