Bored during quarantine? Here are 10 fun and amazing riddles for kids to keep them occupied and help in developing their critical thinking skills. How many can your child solve?
10: Throw away the outside and cook the inside, then eat the outside and throw away the inside. What is it?
Ans. A: Corn on the cob because you throw away the husk, cook and eat the kernels, and throw away the cob.
9. What has hands but can not clap?
8. What has to be broken before you can use it?
7. Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
Ans. The C
6. It’s been around for millions of years, but it’s no more than a month old. What is it?
Ans. A moon
5. What word is spelled wrong in every dictionary?
4. What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man couldn’t hold it for more than a minute?
Ans. His breath!
3. What belongs to you but other people use it more than you?
Ans. Your name.
2. How many months have 28 days?
Ans. All months!
1. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it?
Ans. A shadow
Also read: Math jokes and puns