In today’s highly competitive job market, students and professionals need to continually fine-tune their skills and acquire new ones. While there is no shortcut to success, upskilling courses could help enhance and expand their existing skill set and enable them to build a career in their fields of interest. Finance is one of the most preferred fields and requires adequate and relevant training.
Here are the top 5 popular courses that can help students and professionals to upskill in finance & strategy.
- Executive Program in Strategic Finance by IIM Lucknow: Developed in association with Wiley’s online executive education programme partner- WileyNXT, the Executive Program in Strategic Finance by IIM Lucknow aims at shaping strategic financial leaders for the future. Designed for future CFOs and FP&A leaders, it equips learners with the skills and knowledge required to drive fast-evolving growth in the business landscape. After successful completion of the nine-month programme, learners are awarded a joint certificate of Wiley and IIM Lucknow. Graduates, mid to senior level finance executives with minimum five years of work experience are eligible for the programme. GMAT score for the programme is optional for learners. For more details, visit https://bit.ly/3JjX6jv.
- Udemy’s online corporate finance course: This course is designed for individuals who aspire to build a career in finance. The online course covers even the basic concepts and therefore, learners need not have any experience in finance for enrolling in the programme. The online course helps learners to explore varied areas of corporate finance such as corporate governance, capital budgeting, capital utility, etc. It provides learners with lifetime access to 11 downloadable resources, 10 articles, and 5.5 hours on-demand video. For more details, visit https://bit.ly/3uLgoc8.
- Coursera’s corporate finance course: The four-week course provides learners basic understanding of corporate finance, corporate decision-making, and financial intermediation. It includes training on key concepts and applications including time value of money, risk-return tradeoff, cost of capital, interest rates, retirement savings, mortgage financing, auto leasing, capital budgeting, asset valuation, discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis, net present value, internal rate of return, hurdle rate, payback period etc. For more details, visit https://bit.ly/3K9S4aq.
- Introduction to Fintech by edX: The six-week course introduces learners to the major areas of finance including money and payment, digital finance, alternative finance, data and security, etc. through video lectures, case studies, and assessments. The programme focuses on providing learners a comprehensive understanding of the fintech landscape and ecosystem. For more details, visit https://bit.ly/3J8IwLr.
- Professional certification in fintech by Imarticus Learning: The SP Jain School of Global Management and Imarticus Learning have collaborated to launch Asia’s premier fintech training course. The 360-degree learning course is a professional certificate programme that has two comprehensive coverage — Core and Pro. The Core provides an overview of all the important aspects of fintech, including Blockchain, AI and RPA whereas Pro helps understand how emerging technologies are continuously disrupting traditional financial services. Course participants can learn through live virtual labs and guest lectures from industry personnel. After successful completion of the four-month certification course, learners can explore multiple avenues. It is a 100 percent online course that provides learners in-depth exposure to key elements of the fintech domain. For more details, visit https://bit.ly/3LCF8dp.