Founded in 2007, Trio World Academy, Bengaluru, Karnataka is a co-educational English medium international day cum residential school affiliated with the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE), UK and International Baccalaureate (IB), Geneva. The class-wise curricula followed are: Nursery to Grade 5 : IB PYP, Grade 6 – 10 : IGCSE and 11,12th : IB DP programme.
It was founded by K N Manjunath with the objective of enhancing the potential of every child through an active partnership between children, teachers, parents, and the leadership team. The school is situated on the Kodigehalli Main Road, just 35 minutes drive from Bengaluru, and is well served by a fleet of modern air-conditioned school buses. The school maintains teacher student ratio of 1:15.
The six-acre Trio World Academy, Bengaluru campus hosts 26 air-conditioned classrooms with ICT facility, well-equipped separate science, computer and math laboratories. The school library features 22,000 books, journals, magazines and e-resources. The school provides transportation facilities and the bus routes are assessed regularly to ascertain the most time efficient access and travel across the city to ensure students spend the least possible time travelling.
Other facilities include CCTV cameras, fire extinguishers, smoke alarm and first aid box in public places.
The cafeteria menu is planned to give the best possible healthy international food to students and staff who represent 24 different countries. All meals are prepared appropriately to take into account the diversity of culture and faith.
Sports facilities include football field, swimming pool, basketball and a play area for the nursery and primary students.
Trio World Academy, Bengaluru follows the Cambridge & IB curriculum and offers schooling from pre-primary level through class XII. The school offer differential learning which means there is an Individual Academic Plan for all students. Spanish, German, French and Hindi are offered as second language. In order to ensure that the teaching staff are updated on an ongoing basis on the latest developments in teaching-learning methods and other aspects of education, the school earmarks over 13 days every academic year for teacher-training programmes.
Extracurricular activities are designed according to the age group of the students and aid in enhancing their overall development. Students are encouraged to participate in art, music, dance, drama, robotics, aero modeling, astronomy, self defense and community service.
Admission at Trio World Academy, Bengaluru is open to students over two and a half years of age. All candidates go through a pre-assessment comprises an age appropriate interview, a verbal reasoning test and if applicable a report from the current/last attended school.
Fees – Average annual school fee is Rs 2 lakh per annum (including books and food).
1. Trio World Academy, Bengaluru is ranked among the best international day schools in India by the EducationWorld India School Rankings 2020-21.
2. Trio World Academy, Bengaluru has been ranked among Top 20 International School in India by Brainfeed Magazine in 2nd National conference on Teaching, Learning and Leadership in Bengaluru in January 2015.
3. Trio World Academy, Bengaluruhas been awarded as Asia’s Best & Fastest Growing Private Educational Institutes by World Consulting & Research Corporation (WCRC) at Singapore.
4. Awarded as Best Emerging School in Bengaluru by Elets Technomedia (P) Ltd in January 2015, New Delhi.
5. Ranked 5th in India for Academic Reputation by c fore Survey in 2015, New Delhi.
6. Awarded “Best upcoming International School in Bengaluru” in 2012 by Big Brand Academy, New Delhi.
7. Awarded 3 Best International School in Bengaluru by Thinkvidya.com survey in 2011.
8. TRIO is one of the few schools to complete implement Child Protection and safety Policy with Complaint redreessal policy.
9. All Teaching and Non-teaching staffs go through CBV (Criminal Background Verification) check.
10. First School in Karnataka to integrate “Fair-Trade practices” in to the curriculum with support of Fair Trade India.
11. Awarded with “Best School Brand” by The Economic Times.
1. All rooms are air conditioned and 3 or 4 sharing basis.
2. The school offers Weekly Boarding facility (Mon – Fri)
3. Boarding has Wi-Fi and its firewalled enabled.
4. The school serves vegetarian and non vegetarian food every day.
5. The food consist of Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisine.
6. The school has students from 21 countries.
7. On requirement the school provides extra support and tuition for boarders.
TRIO World Academy students keep up the spark of “Joy of Giving”, Read more – http://bit.ly/2MCkD3H