About the Product:
A turn-key solution for up to 11 users per PC. Ideal for public access and education in classrooms and computer labs.
The Highly affordable NComputing desktops help you save on electricity, space and manpower.
The average computer user uses less than 10% of the PC capacity. The rest is wasted. NComputing taps into the other 90% so that multiple users can simultaneously share a single PC.
Best for saving hardware costs, electricity and maintenance bills in small and medium businesses, educational institutions, training institutes, research labs, government and non-government organizations.