QS Quacquarelli Symonds, global business education analysts, today released its 2021 list of the world’s best Online MBA programs. Among the 57 ranked programs, India’s only ranked program is Amity Directorate of Distance & Online Education ranked at #37 globally. For the third year in a row, Amity’s Online MBA boasts of offering high quality program as per QS’s metrics and dataset. It has received the good scores of any program for class experience and class profile which brings the focus on internalisation in education and catering to varied student needs.
QS uses four groups of metrics to evaluate the quality of an online MBA offering: (1) Employability, (2) Class Profile, (3) Faculty & Teaching, and (4) Class Experience. More methodological information is available at https://www.TopMba.com/mba-rankings/online-mba-rankings/methodology.
Amity’s scores in each metric group are as follows:
- Employability: 33.2/100
- Class Profile: 70.8/100
- Faculty & Teaching: 32.7/100
- Class Experience: 92.7/100
Ajit Chauhan, Chairman at Amity University Online, said: “We are proud to have been ranked amongst the top Global Online MBAs by QS, with a top 3 ranking for the quality of our class profile. The entire Amity online team is committed to delivering high-quality online programs with powerful learning outcomes & employability skills to impact our learners in India and the world. That we achieve this year’s only ranking from India serves as continued validation of Amity’s efforts towards excellence in education and the national education policy.”
QS Online MBA Rankings 2021: Highlights
- IE’s closest competitors remain British providers. Imperial College Business School retains its #2 rank, while Warwick Business School places 3rd.
- Asia-Pacific’s top-ranked program is Australian: Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) at UNSW Business School ranks 4th, achieving its highest score – 87.30/100 – for Employability.
- The United States remains the dominant provider of high-quality MBA programs, accounting for 30 of the 57 entrants, and for three of the top 10. The leading American online MBA is offered by Indiana University (7th), which excels in QS’s Class Experience metric group (92.7/100).
- Continental Europe’s highest-ranked online MBA offering is Italian: Politecnico di Milano School of Management drops from 5th to 6th. While its scores for Employability and Class Profile have improved slightly over the last year, these improvements are counterbalanced by drops in score for Faculty and Teaching and Class Experience.
- The 57 programs featured in this year’s edition of the ranking represents an increase of 10 on 2020’s iteration: the majority of the newly-featured programs are American.
Nunzio Quacquarelli, CEO at QS Quacquarelli Symonds, said: “Online MBA programs across the world were increasingly reporting higher learner demand prior to the pandemic, and we anticipate that this rise in student interest will only increase in the current climate. As ever-more business schools seek to place their offerings in front of ever-more potential students, our results will continue to help prospective students differentiate between the myriad options now available to them, using independent data and a methodology carefully-crafted to capture the quality of the online learning experience.”
|QS Online MBA Rankings 2021: Global Top-10|
|1||IE Business School||Spain||86.30|
|2||Imperial College Business School||United Kingdom||84.60|
|3||Warwick Business School||United Kingdom||82.80|
|4||AGSM @ UNSW Business School||Australia||77.60|
|5||Alliance Manchester Business School||United Kingdom||72.00|
|6||Politecnico di Milano School of Management||Italy||71.90|
|7||Indiana University (Kelley Direct Programs)||United States||68.50|
|8||Southern California (Marshall)||United States||67.50|
|9||Vlerick Business School||Belgium||67.30|
|10||Florida International University||United States||64.60|
|© QS Quacquarelli Symonds 2004-2021 https://www.TopMBA.com/. All rights reserved.|
The full rankings are available from www.TopMBA.com from Wednesday 21st April, 10:00 AM UTC.Posted in Campus, News