Founded in July 1965, Campion School, Bhopal is a boys’ day school managed by the members of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It is one of the oldest schools in Bhopal and considered among the best schools in the city.
Campion School is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi and imparts schooling from nursery through class XII.
The 48 acre school campus hosts spacious classrooms, well-equipped laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology, a well-stocked library featuring a huge collection of 6000 reference books, 300 periodicals, 300 magazines and 100 dailies, an air conditioned auditorium and a computer lab.
Sports facilities include a games room housing sports and other equipment, four basketball courts, three volleyball courts, one soccer field, and a hockey field.
Affiliated with (CBSE), New Delhi, the school offers classes from nursery through class XII. Besides the compulsory study of English (till class XII), Hindi (till class X), General Science (class X), Mathematics (X), Social Sciences (X) and a number of other graded subjects like moral education and computers, students from classes VI to VIII have to choose between Sanskrit and Urdu as a third language.
Besides academics, the school curriculum emphasises on co-curricular activities such as debates, dramatics/elocution, music, art/craft, socially useful and productive works, electronics, and food craft, among others.
1. The age of the student should be 3.5 to 4.5 years as on 1st April 2016.
2. Submission of registration form is not assurance/security for admission.
3. The selection is done as per the information furnished in the online registration form and based on the availability of seats.
4. The registration ceases at any stage of admission if dissatisfied by the management without assigning any reason.
The following documents are to be submitted along with the registration form:
1. A copy of online receipt
2. A copy of birth certificate (issued from local Municipal Corporation)
3. Passport size photograph of the candidate
4. A copy of address proof (Latest electricity bill or land line telephone bill)
5. A copy of parent’s qualification proof
6. A copy of report card of sibling (if any) who are presently studying in Campion School, Bhopal
7. Letter from Parish priest for Christian candidates
8. A copy of caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC
Fees – Please contact the school for detailed information on fees.
Campion School is one of the oldest schools in Bhopal and considered among the best schools in the city.
Being a day school, it does not provide accommodation facility.