The Central Board of Secondary Education has released the exam forms for class 10, 12 private candidates on its official website.
Candidates who wish to apply can visit cbse.nic.in and fill the forms by following the steps listed below. Students can also check out the various categories of exams under which they can apply and the requirements.
The Board recently started the process of collecting the list of candidates and filling out Class 10, 12 board examinations 2021 forms apart from collecting exam centre related information.
CBSE Board Exam 2021: Steps to fill application form
– Go to the official website of CBSE – cbse.nic.in.
– Click on CBSE exam forms 2020 link for Private candidates available on the home page.
– A new page would open where candidates need to enter the Roll Number, previous exam year etc. Click on proceed.
– Fill in the complete form and submit the requisite fee.
– Keep a hard copy of the filled application form for future reference
Visit https://cbseit.in/cbse/web/pvtform/default.aspx for direct link to fill the form.National, News