- 400 gm spaghetti
- 250 gm button sliced mushrooms
- 200 gm chopped spinach
- 100 gm crumbled creamy cheese
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Boil water in a large pan. Add and cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- Heat a little oil in a pan, tip in the mushrooms, and fry until cooked.
- Drain the pasta and tip into the frying pan together with the spinach and cheese.
- Toss everything together and cook over low heat until the spinach has wilted and the cheese melted.
- Sprinkle freshly ground pepper and serve hot.
Health benefits: Spinach is rich in vitamins A, C and K, magnesium, iron and manganese. Eating this leafy green veggie boosts ocular health.
Also read: Delectable stay-at-home meals