Education in Ireland, the national brand under the Minister for Education and Skills, Government of Ireland will kick-start their 5-city education fair on February 18 for Indian students aspiring to pursue higher education in Ireland.
The fairs will bring together 16 prominent universities and educational institutes from Ireland under one roof and will give a chance to Indian students to engage with institute experts.
Topics to be discussed during the education fair include:
– Scholarship provided by the institutions in Ireland
– Recent changes in the stay back visa option for students
– Information on PHD options available in Ireland
– Meeting students and parents to showcase the Irish education system
– Application and visa process
– Course counselling
– Post work opportunities
– Accommodation and job opportunities
Comments Rory Power, director – India/South Asia, Enterprise Ireland, “The Education in Ireland fairs provide a platform to aspiring students to have a one-to-one discussion with the university representatives and get answers to their queries related to studying in Ireland. The students attending the fair will get the opportunity to get first-hand information on courses, scholarships, visas etc.”
Barry O’Driscoll, senior education advisor, Enterprise Ireland, said, “We are aiming to increase in the number of Indian students studying in Ireland. These Indian students play an important role in deepening the business, cultural, education and research ties between India and Ireland. Our objective behind organising these fairs is to encourage more students to consider Ireland as a higher education destination.”
“I believe my experience at University of Limerick has prepared me to overcome challenges I may face and has positioned me well to pursue a successful international legal career. Ireland is now the hub of global corporate activity and this is one of the reasons why I decided to pursue law in Ireland,” said Ruhi Anand, University of Limerick.
Besides Chennai, the fair will be conducted in other cities such as Bengaluru (February 18, 2017), Mumbai (February 22, 2017), Pune (February 25, 2017) and will conclude in New Delhi (February 26, 2017).
To register, please visit http://www.educationirelandevents.com/.
Participating institutions are:
1. Carlow Institute of Technology
2. College of Computing Technology (CCT)
3. Cork Institute of Technology
4. Dublin Business School
5. Dublin City University
6. Dublin Institute of Technology
7. Griffith College Dublin
8. Institute of Technology Blanchardstown
9. Maynooth University
10. National College of Ireland
11. National University of Ireland, Galway
12. Trinity College Dublin
13. University College Cork
14. University College Dublin
15. University of Limerick
16. Waterford IT