The Institute of Aesthetic and Laser Medicine (ILAMED) has recently joined hands with IPPC, Mexico to launch the first-of-its-kind International Fellowship in Aesthetic & Anti-Ageing Medicine (IFAAM) programme under the aegis of National Autonomous University of México (UNAM).
IFAAM is an exclusive one-year part time programme with Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine Degree awarded by the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). The programme is approved and endorsed by the Indian as well as Mexican Society of Aesthetic Medicine (ISAM & SMCME).
Comments Dr. Ajay Rana, founder-director of ILAMED, “As modern medical sciences and aesthetic beauty treatments have been uniting, aesthetic medicine has emerged as a completely new field, flourishing at an astounding speed in recent years in India as well as
abroad. Subsequently, there has been an increase in demand by medical scholars and practising
doctors for medical institutes that can impart certifications in the booming field of aesthetic medicine. This unique course with international recognition will open up a wide spectrum of opportunities in India and abroad for such physicians who are eager to learn the intricacies of this discipline and wanted to make a successful career in it. Aesthetic medicine offers great opportunities for expanding a medical practice, and stands alone as a highly sought technical specialty by clinics and hospitals alike.”
Key highlights of the programme
- Get trained in aesthetic medicine by international faculty.
- Chances to own three certifications from this programme:
- University Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine – FES Zaragoza UNAM Mexico
- International certification from IPPC (Pan-American Institute of Scientific Professionals), Mexico.
- Fellowship certification from ILAMED.
Duration: One Year (Part Time)
Eligibility: The basic requirement is a medical degree (MBBS or above) from a reputed medical college.
Last date of admission: July 31, 2019.
- 250 hours: Lecture, Theory Sessions and Live Demonstrations.
- 250 hours: Hands–on and Practical Sessions.
- 250 hours: Self Study.
- Small batches, in-depth learning and discussion on the topics.
- Get trained by renowned international and national experts in the field of aesthetic medicine.
- Concise and clinically relevant practical lectures.
- Live demonstrations with detailed explanation.
- Master yourself by hands-on practice on live patients under international faculty’s supervision.
- Learn latest and advanced techniques.
- Opportunity to practise independently in anti-ageing and injectable procedures like botulinum toxin, fillers, thread lifts and much more.
The Institute of Laser & Aesthetic Medicine (ILAMED) is one of the few professional educational institutions in the world that provides training and hands-on courses in cosmetology and aesthetic medicine to licensed cosmetologists and physicians who aspire to explore and attain scientific excellence in this field. To learn more, visit https://www.ilamed.org/.
Posted in Corporate, News