Founded in 2001, Prerana Waldorf School, Hyderabad is a coeducational English medium day school affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The school offers classes from Kindergarten through class XII and follows the Waldorf methodology up to class VIII.
The Prerana Waldorf School believes in protecting the essence of childhood by providing a fully integrated and age appropriate education.
The school campus hosts spacious classrooms, a well-stocked library, well-equipped laboratories, activity hall, and sports facilities.
Affiliated with CBSE, the school offers classes from KG through class XII. The school follows Waldorf methodology up to class VIII.
The school’s curriculum, from early childhood through high school, strives to inspire students through a programme of rigorous academics, diverse artistic activities, physical and outdoor education, leading them towards clarity in their thinking, sensitivity in their feeling, and meaningful purpose in their actions.
Indira Varma Datla
1) Appointment over phone or e-mail.
2) On confirmation, the parent will have to visit the school with the child.
3) Parents are requested to obtain the admission forms and register the child’s name along with other required details during which there will be a time for personal interactionand perusal of the past academic records by an appointed teacher.
4) School tour on 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th Saturdays, timings 10am to 1pm with prior appointments.
5) Orientation on Waldorf Education and curriculum to parents.
6) Information on the allotment of the seat and issue of admission form.
7) Photocopies of the previous year’s progress card and the date of birth certificate and original TC must be submitted.
For any further queries and requests, please contact the school office.
Fees – Please contact school office for detailed information on fees.
The school offers children a comprehensive and rhythmic experience of each day, week, and season of the year.
Being a day school, it does not offer accommodation facility.