India’s star cricketer Virender Sehwag has launched CRICURU – India’s first experiential learning website aimed at redefining the cricket coaching experience in the country. The curriculum for each player has been developed personally by Virender Sehwag along with Sanjay Bangar, former Indian Player and Batting Coach of the Indian Cricket team (2015-19).
Sharing his views on the launch of CRICURU, Virender Sehwag, Founder, CRICURU, said, “At CRICURU our aim is to develop an ecosystem to democratize cricket learning in India and bridge the existing gaps. Our curriculum is designed meticulously giving access to coaching experts from across the globe to offer an uninterrupted coaching experience for aspiring cricketers at par with international standards of cricket.”
CRICURU is India’s first AI enabled website designed to help youngsters learn playing cricket through master classes of 30 handpicked player coaches from across the globe with about four hours of curated video content with each coach, where learning is evaluated using customized AI led technology. It is the only experiential learning website that brings learning alive through immersive videos, interactive augmented reality and engaging simulations.
CRICURU is a combination of demonstrations and interviews where your CRICURU shares his experience and learning with you. Each class includes extensive pre-recorded video content and the videos can be paused, fast-forwarded, and re-watched as many times as you would like. CRICURU is available on both iOS and Android devices and users can log on to www.cricuru.com to subscribe for a duration of 1 year. The subscription fees starts from Rs 299 for a duration of 1 year.
Key features of CRICURU
- 34 handpicked player coaches from across the globe – AB de Villiers, Brett Lee, Brian Lara, Chris Gayle, Dwayne Bravo, Harbhajan Singh, Jonty Rhodes etc
- Customized AI led technology to evaluate users batting objectively and rate their performance on an ongoing basis to show how is the progress
- Each user gets a score against the MCC coaching manual
- Personalized learning experience for every user
- Knowledge driven initiative which is powered by some of the best-known cricket legends
- Users get a firsthand experience from celebrated players as to how they navigated success, failure & fame