Doctoral Program in Architecture & Planning
Eligibility: For Doctoral Program:
1. Masters Degree in Architecture/ Planning / Design disciplines or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks, OR B.Arch / B.Plan Degree w ith minimum 60% marks, minimum five years of professional experience and atleast one publication in Journal / Conference proceeding.
2. The admission eligibility requirements of minimum marks may be relaxed to 55% marks to the following categories: (I) SC/ST applicants (II) Any category of persons with disabilities. (III) Academic staff of the School who has an experience of more than five years.
Fellowship: The school has provision for Doctoral Fellowship of full time candidates.
To be considered for the fellowship, an applicant should have a valid GATE score of Govt. / Non Govt. fellowship / Scholarship.
Masters Programs in Architecture
1. Master of Urban Design
2. Master of Landscape Architecture
3. Master of Architecture (Conservation)
Eligibility for Masters Program in Architecture: B.Arch., B.Plan (with minimum one year of experience) with 55% marks in aggregate.
Masters Programs in Planning
1.Master of Planning (Urban & Regional Planning)
2. Master of Planning (Environmental Planning)
Eligibility for Masters Programs in Planning: Minimum 55% marks in aggregate in B.Arch / B.Plan / B.E / B.Tech.in Civil Engineering OR M.Sc / M.A in Geography/ Economics / Sociology.
Fellowship for all Masters Programs:
1. All Candidates with valid GATE / NET score will be eligible for fellowship as per G.O.I norms.
2. Candidates w ithout GATE / NET score will be eligible to apply for Institute Fellowship / Research assistantship which may be available from time to time.
Application Forms along with information brochure will be available from 15th April 2013 on cash payment of Rs. 100/-. The application forms can also be downloaded from the website of School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal (www.spabhopal.ac.in). Completed application form in hard copy should be accompanied by a DD of Rs. 1000/- drawn on a nationalized bank in favour of Director, SPA Bhopal, payable at Bhopal. The Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Physically handicapped candidates are required to send a DD of Rs. 500/-. Online or application by e-mail will not be accepted.
Last date of receipt of application form 20th May 2013
Date of interview & examination 14th & 15th June 2013
Last date of admission 28th June 2013
Classes commence from 15th July 2013
Contact: AR (Admissions) SPA Bhopal
Sports Complex, MANIT
Ph: 0755-2902609, 2670910, 2670046, 2670108
Email: [email protected]