The revised parameters and scores for EWISR are as under:
1) Teacher welfare and development (100), Competence of teachers (200), Curriculum and pedagogy (hybrid learning readiness) (100), Individual attention to students (100), Academic reputation (100), Sports education (100), Co-curricular education & internationalism (100), Leadership/management quality (100), Parental involvement (100), Infrastructure provision (100), Special needs education (100), Value for money (100), Mental & emotional well-being services (100), Community service (100)
2) In EWISR 2023-24, the parameter of leadership/management quality will evaluate capability and vision of school Principal/Director/CEO in improving teaching learning process, integrity (whether or not school supports plagiarism practices) and other leadership skills.
Please read all instructions before filling the form:
- The EW India School Rankings Survey is conducted by C-fore, Delhi and the findings will be published in one of the issues of EducationWorld and uploaded on www.educationworld.in.
- Schools are invited to write the CENTA Teacher Competency Test and LogIQids Students Critical Thinking Test to enhance their perceptual scores under the parameters of competence of faculty and academic reputation respectively. Please note these tests are entirely voluntary.
- Schools will be intimated to receive the awards through email if the school is ranked in the Top 10 list of National and State; Top 5 in City Rankings.
- If you wish to upload any files (word, JPEG, PDF formats) kindly keep them ready on your computer/laptop and grant access to all files uploaded on Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive etc.
- All information and data submitted by school authorities will be used solely for the purpose of EducationWorld India School Rankings and data privacy is assured.
- If you wish to send a physical form please download the India-School-Rankings.
- In case of any clarification please contact: +91 9731966373/+91 9008508194 or write to [email protected], for technical queries call +91 9538013247 or write to [email protected].
- On successful submission of the form, an acknowledgement email will be sent to all the email addresses submitted in the form within 24 hours on business days (Monday to Friday). Please check the spam folder if you haven’t received an acknowledgement. If you still haven’t received an acknowledgement, write to [email protected].
- Please note there is no charge for submitting the EducationWorld India School Rankings form and/or inclusion in the rankings league tables.
- All details must be filled till the end. If you wish to fill the form later, then click on the save and continue later button at the bottom of the page, after clicking the button a pop-up message will be displayed please remember to copy and save the link to complete the form later. There is also an option to send the link to your email address, please enter the correct email address, if you have not received the email, kindly check your spam/junk folder.
- Last date of submission is June 30 2024. There will not be any extension in the date and no late participation will be encouraged.
- The completion/submission of this form is voluntary. Not a precondition for inclusion in the rankings.
All information and data submitted by school authorities will be used solely for the purpose of EducationWorld India School Rankings and data privacy is assured.