Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following courses:(No domicile restriction and candidates belonging to any State/Union Territory of India can apply)
M.D & M.S. Clinical Courses
(Permitted by Medical Council of India, New Delhi)
1. M.D. (Paediatrics)
2. M.D. (Psychiatry)
3. M.D. (Radio-diagnosis)
4. M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology)
1. Candidate must have qualified in M.B.B.S Degree Course from a Medical college recognized by the Medical Council of India.
2. Must have completed C.R.R.I on or before 31.03.2013.
3. Must have obtained Permanent Registration with the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council.
Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Embryology (1 year)
M.B.B.S and B.D.S qualified candidates only eligible Application forms will be issued from 08-04-2013 (Monday)
Eligibility: Age Limit: Should have completed the age of 17 years onor before 31-12-2013
Educational Qualification: Candidate must havepassed HSC/CBSE/ISCE in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany and Zoology/Bio-Technology.
1.Date of issue of Application:
M.D../M.S. : 08.04.2013 (Monday)
M.B.B.S: 08.04.2013 (Monday)
2. Last date for submission of Application:
M.D./M.S: 18.04.2013 (Thursday)
M.B.B.S: 30.04.2013 (Tuesday)
3. Date & Time of All India Level Common Entrance Examination
M.D./M.S: 25.04.2013 (Thursday) (time- 10.30 am)
M.B.B.S.: 19.05.2013 (Sunday) (time-10.30 am)
For M.D./M.S. Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute, Kelambakkam
For M.B.B.S. Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad & New Delhi
1. For M.D./M.S Courses – Hall ticket will be issued at Registrars office, Administrative Block, one day before the Date of Entrance Examination,
2. For M.B.B.S. Hall ticfket will be sentby post/courier before the date of entrance examination.
Application forms can be obtained from the office of the Registrar, on payment of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) for M.D./M.S Courses & Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) for M.B.B.S. & P.G. Diploma in clinical Embryology Courses by cash or by means of a Demand Draft. If the application form has downloaded from the Universitys website, a Demand Draft for the amount drawn in favour of Chettinad Academy of Research and Education” payable at Chennai is to be enclosed.
The duly filled in application form should reach:
The Registrat, Chettinad Academy of Research & Education, Chettinad Health City Campus, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Padur, Kelambakkam-603103, Kancheepuram District on the specified date.
Selection will be made on merit, based on the marks secured in the All India Level common Entrance Examination conducted by this University.
N.B.: result of the Entrance Examination will be declared after further orders of the Honble Supreme Court of India.
Note: The University shall not be held responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit
For further details log on to our official website www.chettinadhealthcity.com