edcuationworld ISR
educationworld EUW

Admission to B.Tech./5-year Integrated M.Tech. Programmes for the Academic year 2013-14 – Sastra University

Its the research internship that makes Sastras semester abroad program a cut above the rest.
Here is your chance to research at Harvard, MIT, Georgia Tech, University of Wisconsin, CINEVESTAV, Karlsruher Institute of Technology, UPC Barcelona, Orebro University, University West, University of Windsor, Ecole Montreal, NUS etc. Sastra provides round-trip airfare and monthly stipend.

Mode of Admission: 70% of seats based on normalised +2 aggregate marks & remaining 30% based on scores in JEE (Main) 2013. Single application form is sufficient for both streams.

Application form along with prospectus can be obtained in person from Sastra Campus (Thanjavur & Kumbakonam) or at No.5, Subbaraya Nagar Main Street, Kodambakkam, Chennai – 600 024. (Samiyar Madam bus stop) (Phone: 044-24838029) on payment of Rs. 600/- or by post on payment of Rs. 650/- by Demand Draft favouring Sastra payable at Thanjavur. Applications can also be downloaded from www.sastra.edu & also at select branches of IOB and City Union Bank (Details at www.sastra.edu)

Last date for Receipt of filled Application Forms 15 June 2013 (6 p.m.)
Release of Rank List 15 June 2013 (9 p.m.)
Counselling for Admission 23, 24, 25 & 26 June 2013
Commencement of Classes for I Semester 15 July 2013.

Thanjavur – 613 401, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: 04362-264101-108, 304000-010, email: [email protected] www.sastra.com

Current Issue
EducationWorld September 2019
ParentsWorld September 2019
Diplomathon Ad
BKG Global School

WordPress Lightbox Plugin