Army Public School, ASC Centre, Bengaluru is an English medium co-educational day school affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
The school strives to inspire pursuit for excellence within a supportive and warm setting. It emphasises on academic excellence besides promoting creative, social and emotional facets of child development.
The school campus hosts spacious classrooms, well equipped physics, chemistry and biology laboratories, a well-stocked library, and a well-furnished audio visual hall.
Sports facilities include basket-ball court, foot-ball ground, volley ball court, kho-kho and table tennis court.
Affiliated with CBSE, the school offers classes from primary level through class XII.
Alongside education, the school encourages students to participate in various co-curricular activities and sports.
Application forms for registration are issued from February 15 to March 5 every year on payment of Rs 300 during school working hours.
The priorities for admission are as mentioned below:
– Children of serving Army personnel (including DSC), children of Army Widows and Children of those TA personnel who have a minimum of 10 years embodied service.
– Children of Army Ex-servicemen, DSC personnel retired with Pension from DSC.
– Children of serving Air force and Naval Personnel.
– Children of retired Air force and Naval personnel.
– Children of Ex-Army personnel who left Army with less than 10 years of service and do not come under the category of ex-service.
– Children of civilians paid out of Defence Estimates, Para Military Forces including Coast Guard, MES, GREF, TA (when not embodied.
– Grand children of serving /retired Army personnel.
– Other children.
Army Public School ASC Centre is ranked among the best day schools in Bengaluru.
Being a day school, it does not provide accommodation facility.