Founded in 2005, BAPS Swaminarayan Vidyamandir, Vadodara is an English medium, day-cum-boarding school for boys. The motto of BAPS Swaminarayan VidyaMandir is ‘Enter to Learn and Learn to Serve.’ Affiliated with the Gujarat Board of Secondary Education, the school offers schooling from Nursery through class XII.
The 3.4 acre school campus hosts large well-designed classrooms, well ventilated hostel rooms, well-equipped computer lab, separate science laboratories, audio-visual room and a playing field of over 50,000 sq. ft. surrounded by natural greenery. The central library features 15,000 books, journals, periodicals, encyclopaedias, biographies of great scientists and leaders and other inspiring and informative publications in English, Gujarati and Hindi.
The school also provides transportation facility for day students from nearby towns and villages.
BAPS Swaminarayan Vidyamandir is affiliated with the Gujarat Board of Secondary Education and offers schooling from Nursery to through class XII.
The school promotes a host of games and sports such as karate, carom, chess and table tennis and organises literary and cultural events such as clay modeling, dance, music and art and craft.
1. New admission for all classes starts in December every year for the next academic session commencing the following June and is based on a preliminary test and interaction with the parents.
2. Parents are requested to come with their wards and bring a photocopy of mark sheets and birth certificates. No written test is conducted for nursery.
3. Preliminary test for Junior and Senior KG is conducted just to judge the aptitude of the child.
4. Children from Hindi/Gujarati medium schools are eligible for admission in Junior and Senior KG.
5. Minimum age for Nursery is 3 years; for Junior KG 4 years and for Senior KG 5 years.
Documents required for admission:
Proof of Age
Junior & Senior KG
Proof of Age, Transfer Certificate & Progress Report from previous School
Std. I to IX
a) Proof of Age
b) Govt. evidence of belonging to ST/SC/OBC
c) Progress Report & Transfer Certificate from previous School
d) Character Certificate from last school attended
Coming from abroad
Progress Report & Transfer Certificate from previous School, with an endorsement from the Embassy certifying that the child is coming to India for education purposes
Common for All
a) Two passport size photographs of child
b) One passport size photo of mother and father
c) One passport size photo of an authorized person
who can take the child in the absence of the
Parents (Specially for Boarders)
The school challenges its students with a unique educational experience which offers a seamless blend of academics, sports, performing arts, community and experiential learning programmes.
The school hosts a four – storeyed hostel providing accommodation to 160 students and offers large and well ventilated study rooms. Other facilities include kitchen and dining hall, an in-house shop and a dispensary.
Send this to a friend