What is Capital Markets?
Capital Markets are financial markets where buyers and sellers engage in the trade of financial securities such as bonds and stocks. The trade may be undertaken by individual participants as well as public/private institutions. Capital Markets channelize the funds and wealth of savers to institutions for long term productive use. Capital markets comprise primary markets dealing with the creation and issuing of new securities (equities and bonds) to investors and secondary markets dealing with the trade/exchange of existing/previously issued securities.
- Responsibilities include undertaking research and analysis of companies, industries and economic trends
- Providing support to capital markets and preparing presentations for all marketing pitches with required materials
- Preparing financial models, valuation and forecasting of companies and industries
- Analysing financial and economic data to identify emerging investment opportunities and risks
Eligibility and Courses
Commerce stream preferable.
Under Graduate Courses
- B.Com. (Hons.)
- BBA (Hons.)
- Diploma in Capital Market & Equity Research | Derivatives Trading | Mutual Funds Investments
Top Institutes for Capital Markets courses
National Institute of Financial Management, Faridabad
Bachelor Courses- Diploma in Financial Market Management (DFMM)
Tenure- 6 months