Creya XEL 2.0 is an award-winning STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) Learning & Design Thinking programme for inspiring innovation in students. It is also the only programme that is aligned not just with the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) grade wise, but is also the only industry leading programme whose projects are aligned to ITEEA, UNSDG and P21 Framework.
The most essential traits that student and future citizens need are Thinking Skills, Digital Literacy Skills and Life Skills. Providing truly experiential Project Based Learning environments like the Creya STEM / STEAM Labs & Design Thinking Studios in schools will help nurture these very skills.
With Creya, Students get to work with a wide range of constructible sets that includes Engineering Design, Robotics, Internet of Things(IoT), Digital Media, Algorithmic Apps and other latest advances like Drones and 3D Printers as optional / add-on modules. It can be run as a In-school program in the time table or as an after school optional program. It can be run in a dedicated room or in each classroom as well if space is a constraint.
With progressive schools from Chandigarh to Madurai and Baroda to Guwahati and now even in Dubai and Sharjah as our partners for the past 6 years, Creya XEL STEAM Lab & Design Studio helps 50,000+ students everyday on their path to becoming innovators, inventors and 21st Century Learners. Top accolades like the Education World Grand Jury Awards for Excellence in STEAM Education, National CBSE Science Exhibition or the 1st and 2nd positions at the IIT Kharagpur Hosted Young Innovators Program 2017 and 2018 are a few testimonies to the impact of the program to date.
Creya XEL 2.0 Program: Key Features
- It is the pioneer in India since 2011 for providing truly integrative STEAM learning and Design Thinking to students in school
- It is interdisciplinary: provides for the higher order thinking and application of concepts from across different disciplines: Computers / Science / Math / Language Arts / Social Science
- Log books provided ensure that students document their learning from the project experience while we have extensive Lesson Plans and resource for the teachers
- It provides diverse manipulatives for experience across the academic year: Robotics, Engineering Design, Digital Media (Audio/video), Internet of Things (IoT), Programming so students are engaged
- It’s unique pedagogical foundation of: guided activities, slightly open ended challenges and fully open-ended capstones help students practice transfer of learning as children work across modules
- It is designed to provide practice and assess the 3 important elements of 21st century Learning: The Thinking Skills, Digital Literacy Skills and Life Skills
- It is aligned to the learning objectives relevant for each grade and available from grade 1 – 10
- It is an end-to-end solution with all the 3 components: Project Manipulatives, Project Curriculum and Professional Development and Support
- It provides for year-long engagement with 30 sessions / academic year for each grade that works out to about 1 session / week. Each session is a block of 2 periods (70-80 minutes)
- It provides for a 360 degree assessments by self/peer and teacher once every quarter and is a handy way to track and communicate progress to parents
- A strong Post-sales support system that provides for year-long off-site support and on-site visits once every 6-7 weeks ensures program delivery gives results
- Wide reach of support base with Creya in schools across India and UAE
- Adaptable Program that can be implemented in Studio (fixed room) or mobile model in classrooms
- One of the few co-curricular programs that has uninterrupted implementation for 6 years in schools
- Most awarded program for STEAM and 21st century Learning in India for implementing Student of Creya Partner Schools, The schools themselves and Creya organization
- Free access to Aley, an Online Digital Portfolio System will be provided so that student projects can be stored, shared with parents and even reviewed by Mentors anywhere
Check the video to know more about the programme: https://youtu.be/OIL34CDx084
For more information, please write to [email protected] or dial 9618054515