Category: Experiential Education
Diplomathon Global (estb. 2016), a registered trademark of Mumbai-based Apogeeoh Education Pvt. Ltd (estb. 2018), provides experiential learning and youth leadership programmes, conferences, workshops & platforms to enhance students’ knowledge of current affairs, international relations, public policy and boost their critical thinking, leadership, public speaking, conflict resolution and collaborative learning skills. The company’s other services include training modules (‘world-ready diplomat’ and ‘finishing school’) for K-12 students, student exchange programmes and industry-academia collaborations. “Diplomathon Global aims at providing students a one stop learning module on international relations, geo-politics, public policy, world affairs through simulation of global organisations such as BRICS, SAARC and other avant-garde moots,” says co-founder Hridhay Bhatia.
Currently, Diplomathon Global provides its services to 690 schools in several Indian states — Maharashtra, Punjab, Delhi NCR, Karnataka and Madhya Pradesh — and overseas (the UAE, Bangladesh, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Bahrain, Japan, Bhutan & Indonesia). The company is also the exclusive school outreach partner for various organisations which include a leading School Management Platform, platforms for students to explore Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality & Mathematic Modules.
Diplomathon Global Leaders
Hridhay Bhatia and Niyyati Khanna
Hridhay Bhatia, a business management alum of Mumbai University with ten years’ experience in the hospitality, investment management, realty and education industries, and Niyyati Khanna, a business management alumna of Mumbai University with diverse experience of nine years including her previous stint with Mahindra & Mahindra, are co-founders of Diplomathon Global and directors of Apogeeoh Education Pvt. Ltd.
Programme design & quality
- Curriculum designed to promote students’ critical thinking, problem-solving and logical reasoning skills.
- Integration of experiential, collaboration and peer-to-peer learning and design thinking pedagogies.
- SWOT (strength, weakness, opportunity and threat) and PESTEL (political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal) analysis used to design programmes.
- End to end online and offline training.
- Detailed feedback and remedial help.
- Excellent study and training material.
- Diplomathon’s knowledge-sharing orientation programmes are interactive sessions moderated by experts for students to pre-discuss and debate current affairs and subjects of social, political and legal importance.
- Mock conferences provide real-world simulation of functioning of global organisations such as BRICS and SAARC alongside industrial know-how with simulation of organisations like Internet Association, IATA etc.
- Assessment system evaluates and analyses students’ strengths and weaknesses.
- “Participation in Diplomathon Global conferences improved our students’ communication, logical reasoning, etiquette, collaboration and world readiness skills – all of which add value to their university admission applications. Most importantly, the conferences sensitised students to the pressing challenges facing the nation and world.” — Dr. Vandana Lulla, director-principal, Podar International School, Santacruz, Mumbai.
- “The two-day training and conference programme organised by Diplomathon Global was excellent. The team was knowledgeable and diligent follow-up feedback was given to participating students.” — Diana Marfatia, principal, Bai Avabai F. Petit Girls High School, Mumbai.
- 96 percent client retention.
- Improvement in student academic performance.
- Visible improvement in students’ confidence, soft skills, etiquette and emotional intelligence.
- Participation in Diplomathon Global’s conferences adds value to students’ university/college admission applications.
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary organisations to provide a range of enriching student learning experiences.
- Periodic revision and updation of training modules/study material to include latest research, parliamentary debate procedures and pedagogical trends.
- The company’s recently launched GEARED is a multidisciplinary conference series to ensure all-round development of students and teachers.
Value for money
- Free-of-charge access to training/study material.