FinancePeer Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai (estb. 2017) is a Google incubated and Forbes acclaimed Education Fintech Company that provides parents school fee financing solutions through its artificial intelligence-powered lending platform. With offices in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Dehradun and Chennai, FinancePeer has partnered with over 1,800 institutes in 55 cities countrywide.
Co-promoted by alumni of top-ranked higher education institutions (IITs, BITS-Pilani, IIMs and Stanford University, USA) three years ago, FinancePeer is led by CEO Rohit Gajbhiye, an engineering and entrepreneurship studies alum of IIT-Bombay and Stanford University, USA with work experience in DBS Bank, Singapore.
- Financial system to bridge economic disparity in education.
- 3-12 monthly installment fee payment options for parents at zero cost and zero interest.
- Eliminates school’s fee collection burden enabling it to focus on delivering quality education.
- Schools benefit from efficient utilisation of capital collected as upfront fees.
- 100 employees with seven offices across six states.
- Easy access to customer service through quick and paperless application process.
- Active social media (Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn) platforms.
- Comprehensive borrower and lender profiles using artificial intelligence.
- Zero interest, zero cost EMI options.
- Insurance coverage for students’ education.
- Fee disbursal to school in less than two working days.
- Loan disbursal of any ticket size.
- Loan disbursal for fees ranging from admission, tuition fee to travel etc.
- Education institutions are not required to pay any security deposit.
- 9 lakh children in over 1,800 institutes across 55 cities in India.
- 27 percent increase in student enrolments due to easy fee payment options.
- Reduced economic disparity in K-12 education in the long run.
- “FinancePeer is doing a remarkable job. We are excited to partner with it to introduce flexible fee payment options for parents. This will ease parents’ financial burden and provide flexibility in fee payments.” — Dr. Suresh Reddy, founder, Candor International School, Bangalore
- “I am happy with FinancePeer’s service delivery. My application was processed within two-three days. Now I have the option of paying the annual school fees in interest-free monthly instalments.” — Jincy Sharath, parent, Indo Scottish Global School, Pune
Value for money
- Fee payment convenience allows parents to choose best schools for their wards.
- Parents enabled to secure children’s future through 100 percent insurance cover.
- Reduction in turnaround time per application for improved parent engagement.
- Smart watch with SOS alert and restrictive audio/video communication for emergencies.
- Smart cards for students for digital attendance and payment/credit features.