Category: Information & Communication Technologies
Fliplearn is an award-winning online subscription-based teaching and learning platform with curated content from world-class players for Indian K-12 education. The app has been designed to supplement a child’s learning with the help of joyous and interactive digital content that has been mapped to all education boards in India. Fliplearn was launched in November 2015 and is headquartered in Gurgaon. Fliplearn’s vision is to empower every school to go online seamlessly. With an array of features, it has personalised learning solutions for schools and students. Fliplearn Edge is a Learning Management System for schools and Fliplearn Prime is a retail e-learning app for students.
A psychology alumna of Delhi University with more than two decades edtech industry experience (NIIT, Educomp Solutions and Smartclass Educational), Divya Lal is the founder and managing director of Fliplearn. A popular TedX speaker, Lal has been conferred several awards including the prestigious ‘Inspirational Leader Award 2020’ by White Page International, ‘Visionary Leader in Education’ by ASMA, ‘Best woman director of the year award 2020’ of International Inspirational Women Awards, ‘Change maker in K-12 education’ by Global Gurus Awards 2019, and ‘Visionary Leader Award’ at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2019.
- Learning Management System — Fliplearn Edge has enabled 300 + schools, 15,000 + teachers and 3 lakh+ students to continue learning seamlessly during COVID 19 pandemic.
- Features like virtual live conferencing, assigning homework online, curated world-class content, automated corrections — subjective and objective, creating test papers online and detailed dashboards give control and flexibility to teachers to teach virtually.
- Fliplearn Prime is an e learning app that is designed to offer students a fun & personalized way to learn. The app consists of award-winning curated content that has been mapped across CBSE, ICSE, IB as well as all state boards for all classes and all subjects.
- Teacher and admin training available for the Fliplearn Edge platform for all onboarded schools.
- Call centres can be contacted through email or toll free number.
- Support is available through a feedback form.
- Fliplearn has reached out to more than 300+ schools, 15,000+ teachers and 3 lakh+ students during lockdown.
- Fliplearn has won several awards including ‘India’s most admired brands 2020’ by White Page International.
- Fliplearn is among Economic Times Best Brands 2020.
- ‘Online Edtech Deployment of the Year – K12’ by Education Innovation Awards 2020.
- Best Edtech Solution For Online Learning by ICSI, 2020.
- “Fliplearn is easy to use, provides flexibility to teachers to manage his/her teaching schedule, allows educators to create their own original content and helps them monitor their students’ performances with ease. Fliplearn opened a new frontier of learning for us, a frontier that helped us expand our horizons.” — Dr. T P Mohammad, chairman TP Group of Institutions & Career Guru, GCC & Kerala.
- “Fliplearn has bridged all barriers and provided the platform where not only online classes can be held but assignments and assessments are done with ease.The quality of content enhanced the learning experience and the 24×7 support made available by the Fliplearn team is most commendable.” — Pallavi Dhir, HOD, English department, MDN Public School, Rohtak.
- “Fliplearn helps teachers and students to link social learning with home learning. The interactive worksheets are really useful.” — Rajitha, Maths Teacher, Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Koyilandi, Calicut.
- “Both my daughter & my son use Fliplearn. They are very happy with it and I’ve noticed an improvement in their exam results.” — Veechi Ranjan, parent of a student of PSBB Learning Leadership Academy, Bangalore.
Value for money
- Fliplearn Edge is available free-of-charge to schools till March 2022.
- Fliplearn Prime mapped to all exam boards gives access to two grades above and below child’s current class and is affordably priced.
- Content mapped to all major national and state board syllabuses.
- Complimentary content for two grades above and below child’s current class.
- Rich interactive content featuring 19,000 videos (2D and 3D).
User interface design
- User-friendly online platform.
- Each subject content is coloured differently to ease navigation.
- Real-time updation of lessons covered/pending.
- Performance dashboards analyse students’ academic strengths and weaknesses.
- 360-degree solution for every stakeholder.
Innovation – Fliplearn Edge:
- Enables schools from various Indian geographies with 360-degree digitalization, to go online seamlessly.
- Trains teachers to adopt the “Phygital” teaching methodology.
- Empowers teachers with the ability to create their own content or use readymade content.
- Automated correction checker enables student performance monitoring.
- Detailed dashboards and reports.
Innovation – Fliplearn Prime:
- Extensive content coverage for national/state board subjects across K-12.
- High quality and diverse content categories including interactive animated videos, topic synopsis, mind maps, interactive exercises and worksheets relevant for different learning categories.
- Personalising online learning.
- Gamified quizzes.
- Consistent user experience across devices.