JEE Main 2020 candidates can raise objections to the JEE Main answer key 2020 by paying the processing fee of Rs 200 till 5 pm today, September 10, 2020, through the official of JEE Main 2020 website: jeemain.nta.nic.in. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has displayed the question of the candidate and the responses attempted by each candidate – the link of which is available on the JEE Main website.
Candidates need to click on the link to view their respective question paper and responses.
Here’s how to raise objections:
- Go to official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key’
- Login with application number,D.O.B and security pin
- Click submit.
- The question IDs will appear
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct answer key to be used by NTA.
- If a candidate wants to challenge this option, he/she may use anyone or more of the option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the checkbox.
Here’s how to upload documents
- Upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload
- After clicking your desired option, for (Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, (Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, English Language, Aptitude for Service Sector) scroll down, ‘Submit your Claims’ and move to next screen
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged
- Pay processing fee – click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee of Rs 200 for each question challenged.
Source: Careers360National, News