Khaitan Preschool, sited at Sector 40, Noida, offers a child centric learning environment with high quality education and age-appropriate curriculum and ensures immense joy in learning. The school envisions to prepare, teach values, build awareness and instill confidence in children.
The school campus hosts fully air-conditioned classrooms, activity rooms, dinning hall, and infirmary, child friendly furniture and separate washrooms for boys and girls on all floors.
Sports facilities include wet interactive play area, exciting water rides with safety, Skating, karate, yoga and horse riding.
The school offers a blend of different educational approaches promoted by eminent educationists such as Maria Montessori, John Dewy, Jean Pigaet, Reggio Emilo and Rudolf Steiner.
It offers the following programmes –
1. Toddlers (1.5 year to 2 year) – This is a three hour programme which focuses on social interactions, free play role-play and exploration of environment.
2. Montessori (2 to 2.5 year) – Emphasis is laid on six core areas of learning and development such as sensorial development, motor development, language skills, mathematical/numeracy skills, creative skills and social/emotional skills.
3. Pre-nursery (2.5 year to above 3 year) – This programme aims at laying a strong foundation in:
1. Early literacy and numeracy skills
2. Recognizing and learning sounds letters and numbers
3. Cognitive, physical and creative development
4. Personal, emotional and social development
Please contact the school office for detailed information on admission and fees.
The school has been ranked among the top 20 preschools in Noida by The EducationWorld C-fore Preschools Survey 2014.
Send this to a friend