In a very sad incident at INT English School in Purar, Goregaon, Maharashtra, a 15-year-old boy named Hujefa Daware passed away during a javelin practice session. This happened one afternoon while students were practicing javelin throwing on the school’s field.
Daware was not only a student but also part of the school’s javelin team, which was getting ready for a taluka level competition. During practice, one of the students threw a javelin.
Unfortunately, Daware didn’t see the javelin coming his way because he was bending down to tie his shoelaces. The javelin hit his head, and he got seriously hurt and started bleeding a lot. Sadly, despite quick efforts to help him, he passed away right there, before reaching the hospital.
The local police are looking into this incident. They’ve started a case of accidental death and are trying to figure out if the student who threw the javelin was being careless. They’re also checking security camera footage from the school to learn more.
This is a very tragic situation, and the community is deeply saddened by the loss of this young life in such an unexpected accident.