Here’s an enjoyable game that the whole family can play.
Write down a bunch of questions on separate strips of paper. For example:
- Which is the best family holiday you remember? Why was it memorable?
- Who is your favourite family member and why?
- What was the funniest family incident you experienced?
- What’s the punishment you hate the most?
- Your questions could be innovative, wacky, funny or serious.
Roll up the strips of paper and drop them into a box. Take turns and pick them up from the box. Let each family member answer the question. Allow plenty of time for comments and leg-pulling before picking up the next chit of paper.
Label the box, ALL ABOUT US and keep it handy for use during a holiday, a long drive, picnic or rainy day!
Find 12 jigsaw pieces in the picture below.
Louisa May Alcott’s enduring classic takes us into the life of a family that experiences its fair share of excitement, problems and joys. Get a taste of life of the March family, with all its fun and heartaches. Publisher: D.K. Publishing
PW Kidzone brings you excitement and fun every month. Your school can order copies of ParentsWorld for your class and receive them on a regular basis. Get in touch with us at [email protected] or 080 2248 0880.