Promoted in 1975, NSM Public School, Vijayawada is a coeducational English medium day school affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. It offers schooling from kindergarten through class X.
The school campus hosts spacious classrooms, well-equipped laboratories for physics, chemistry, biology and computers, a well-stocked library featuring a variety of reference books, story books and encyclopedia.
The subjects offered are:
2. II Language (Telugu/Hindi) – UKG to X Classes
3. III Language (Telugu/Hindi/French) – V to VIII Classes
5. Physical & Biological Sciences
6. Social Sciences
7. Physical & Health Education and SUPW
8. Computer Sciences : Classes I to X compulsory
9. Yoga, Dance, Singing, Drawing and Handwriting
The school encourages students to participate in various outdoor and indoor sports, clubs and associations.
Brother Lawrence D'souza
The admission form for LKG is generally issued in the month of November every year.
Please contact the school for detailed information on admissions.
Fees – Please contact the school for detailed information on fees.
The school strives to provide holistic education and encourages the children to be patriotic, helpful to one another and useful to the society and the nation.
Being a day school, it does not provide accommodation facility.