SAI Cloud School 3.0; flagship online learning platform of SAI International Education Group, achieved another proud milestone, in continued process of innovation, it launched SAI Cloud 3.0 on the Friday June 26, 2020. After two days of rigorous digital training of teachers and support staff, it was opened for the students as the school reopened after the summer break on Thursday, June 25. 2020. Aligning with the changing times and playing on a front foot, SAI International adopted technology as a tool and rose quickly above the challenging situation, to ensure that learning never stops for its students.
Within no time the SAI team devised a new method through the ERP solution of SAI Academic Management System (SAMS) that helped in creating SAI Cloud School, a new normal for learning. An online innovative new-age learning platform, the SAI Cloud School was devised to impart a deeper echelon of learning. The flagship learning platform, SAI Cloud School 1.0 was introduced on Utkal Divas, SAI Cloud School 2.0 was launched in May and the 3.0 version of the same was launched on the auspicious occasion of Ratha Yatra. Each version was designed to enable children adapt themselves gradually to the new mode of learning without the feel of any burden, simultaneously kept enriching the students in wider and better ways and get the same feel of learning as if they are in the school, School is open, the building is closed.
SAI Cloud School 3.0 encompasses both Scholastic and co-Scholastic classes, including subjective and objective assessment, learning content both online and offline for the benefit of the students.
For an uninterrupted and meaningful learning of the students, the education group has created a user friendly and enriching interface in SAMS. SAI International Education Group has also enabled the security of the online classes wherein students can access the classes only through the authorized and approved entry from SAMS.
The SAMS interface constitutes of various features –
- Class Calendar: The Class Calendar consists of subject wise timetable including lab classes for the students to be able to attend each class with ease.
- My Classroom: After the launch of version 2.0 of SAI Cloud School the school conducted a parent survey and recreated SAI Cloud School 3.0 with better features. Version 3.0 has section-wise classrooms with smaller groups for an enhanced learning experience.
- Circular: All important announcements relating to classes, assessments, events, and celebrations are pinned in the circular section.
- My Assignment: This tab contains projects, modules, and home assignments for children to practice at home.
- Practice Test/ Assessment: It contains subject wise practice assessment (objective), including date of examination, appearance and marks secured. Assessment helps teachers in measuring the effectiveness of teaching. SAI International has devised several methods both for the subjective and objective assessments of the students, so as to institutionalize effective teaching choices and revise the not so effective ones.
- Activity: It enlists the various scholastics and co-scholastic activities, being conducted.
- Chairman’s Club: The Chairman’s Club Classes are held every Saturday for the members of the esteemed club, wherein the Founder, SAI International Dr. Bijaya Kumar Sahoo mentors the students.
- Ask your Doubt: It is an interactive interface for clearing the doubts of individual student.
- Third Party Content: It contains additional scholastic resources that add on to the intelligence quotient (IQ) of the child.
- Student Learning Resource Centre: We provide access to the NCERT eBooks through ePathshala as a new feature integrated in the version 3.0 of SAI Cloud School, enabling us to teach our students in the most effective manner.
Dr. Bijaya Kumar Sahoo, Founder and Mentor, SAI International Education Group, began to chart the uncharted course more strongly than ever before, to ensure that the learning continues unabated and in a meaningful way. Immediately after the school closure, a string of virtual meetings with teachers and the IT team triggered the process wherein the technological infrastructure was strengthened.Posted in Campus, News