On September 17, Selfstudy – one of the fastest growing Ed-tech startups in India – launched yet another new app in the Entrance Exam Preparation segment with an aim to offer students a smarter alternative to revising from bulky books or notes. The contents of the Revision Cum Test Package package has been developed in collaboration with industry experts from IIT & NEET backgrounds. On the basis of feedbacks received from students and parents, Selfstudy’s Revision cum Test Package is proving to be a game changer in JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, NEET & AIIMS preparation. The package includes over 250 infographic Flash Charts for revising concepts and formulae, over 150 tests for practice and is available at a price of INR 1999 for 12 months (INR 2 per Flash Chart and INR 10 per Test).
Commenting on the launch of the groundbreaking app, Persainjit Singh, co-founder, Selfstudy said, “Preparing for NEET Exam for the students was never this easy ever before, with Selfstudy’s Revision Cum Test Package. Earlier a student who used to invest a lot of time in making key notes and searching for good questions to practice is now saved. A student will be able to utilise more and more of his/her time into studies. Their chance of selection in NEET 2019 has certainly increased multiple folds.”
Key features of Selfstudy Test Series cum Revision Package are:
- Based on updated pattern from National Test Agency (NTA).
- Works on ‘Revise & Practice’ methodology.
- Easy to operate and directive UI/UX.
- Refer and earn from quizzes and referral c
- Costs INR 5 per day.
- Records every click and tick and uses AI based model to analyse a student’s performance.
- Lets the student know about their accuracy, time spent per question, bifurcated score for easy, medium and difficult qu
- Solutions with detailed explanation are available for every question whether attempted correctly or incorrectly.
- Subject wise summary of attempted tests.
Features of Flash Charts:
- 250+ Flash Chart covering every single concept in brief.
- Based on the concept of Micro Learning.
- Helpful in revising concept in a glance.
- Concise & effective.
- Designed in ‘Learn with Fun’ manner.
- Includes all formulae & important key notes.
- Copyrighted c
- General Price INR 2700
Features of Test Series:
- 150+ tests covering questions from every single concept.
- Separated chapter level tests, part tests, and full tests on updated pattern by NTA.
- Includes tests specifically designed for Engineering and Medical Entrance Exam Aspirants.
- Every test is supported with Detailed Solutions and in depth analysis to let the student understand their weaknesses and lagging.
- Any test can be reattempted after a certain period of time.
- While writing tests, questions can be bookmarked, skipped, reported as an error.
SelfStudy is an E-Learning platform founded by IIT-Bombay alumni Persainjit Singh and Prakash Gupta to help students to “Study less & Score more”.Posted in Corporate