Established in 2018, Shiksha Valley School is co-educational day-cum-boarding school that offers dynamic and inspirational education to help students equip with skills and knowledge to compete against the 21st-century world. The school has been built in pursuit of excellence and devotion to education and seeks to harmonise academics with skills and practical knowledge to provide for an all-around education system. With an environment that is homely for the children, the school strives to bring in values, positive virtues and smart learning in each child to transform them into smart scholars.
The objective of the school is to create a learning community of motivated students and teachers engaged in active learning through the best use of modern technology.
Its mission is to provide a comprehensive environment that stimulates multi dimension development of each child: Physical, intellectual, academic, spiritual, emotional, cultural and artistic.
Spread over an area of 16 acres and located amidst lush green tea gardens and paddy field, Shiksha Valley School has been built with smart technology-aided infrastructure facilities like iPad lab, computer lab, smart classrooms, robotics lab, language lab, archery range, 3D printing lab, Indoor and Outdoor game facilities.
All the 40 classrooms in the school are equipped with ICT teaching-learning facilities and also include Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics labs and a digital library as well.
The school also has spacious and well-designed boarding facilities (from the forthcoming session) meeting all the needs of both boys and girls students.
A high-tech green campus with high-speed WiFi/Wi-Max (4G) connectivity.
Shiksha Valley School is committed to learning, enlightenment and wisdom where the school faculty and the staff ensure to provide a care-oriented environment for the student to manifest education with special features:
- Most modern teaching methods
- Facilities for a host of international and Indian sports, music, games and other co-curricular activities
- Fully computerized school administration system
- A committed environment to instill values, discipline, positivity and creativity.
- Best of teachers to impart quality education
- Remedial classes after school for students who need extra attention
Head of Institute
Basant Kumar Agarwalla (Chairman)
Teacher Student Ratio
Boys and girls
No of Students
Swimming, Yoga, Dance, Music, Martial Arts, Art & Craft, Basket Ball, Football, Badminton, Archery, Long Tennis, Billiards
Eligibility criteria for admission:
Age group criteria:
- Students from Class Nursery to V should qualify for the Counseling test before taking admission in SVS.
- Students from Class VI onwards should qualify for the Entrance Test before taking admission in SVS.
- The scholarship Scheme of SVS is applicable for meritorious students.
- Documents required at the time of admission – Copy Birth Certificate Student, Copy of Mark sheet of the previous school attended, Transfer Certificate (original copy), copy Parents address proof can be either of these: Aadhaar Card, Electric Bill, Telephone bill Driving license, Passport, Bank Passbook. Photographs of Students & Parents & Local Guardians.
- On January 17, 2020, Shiksha Valley School students participated in the Robotics exhibition at IIT Bombay.
- On December 23, 2019, the school team with Prof. Santhanam and Dr Miriam Amit of Ben-Gurion University, Israel participated at the International mathematics conference held at Indore.
- On August 15, 2019, the school got 3rd in March past competition on Independence Day 2019 at Dibrugarh.
- On January 26, 2020, the school team participated at the Republic day parade held at Chowkidinghee field. The team won 2nd prize in the non-professional category.
- Resident students of the school collaborated with Dibrugarh 24×7 channel on the ocassion of World Environment Day (June 5, 2020).
- One Nation Reading Together Program (ONRT) was held at Shiksha Valley School, Dibrugarh on January 28, 2020.
- The school presented Inter School Online Chess Competition on August 29, 2020.
- On Yoga Day (June 21, 2020), an online presentation was conducted on ‘Wild Life Conservation’ by Sri Nikunj Jambu, wildlife biologist.
- The school won the Best poster-making presentation prize in the inter-school poster-making competition organised by Department of Chemistry, Dibrugarh University on the occasion of National Science day on February 28, 2019.
- Cinnoy Saikia, (Class 8) won gold medal in the CBSE East Zonal Taekwondo Championship held at Rourkhela on August 1, 2019.
- Shiksha Valley School Basketball team participated at Guwahati for CBSE cluster tournament on September 5, 2019.
- Art & Craft exhibition was conducted at Shiksha Valley School on March 29, 2019.
- The 2nd Annual Sports meet was held on February 6, 2020.
- Netaji Jayanti celebrations were held at Shiksha Valley School, Dibrugarh on January 23, 2019.
- Flood relief & medical camp at Bordolonigaon near Dhemaji was organised by Shiksha Valley School & Sanjeevani hospital on August 11, 2019.
- Cinnoyee Saikia (below 59 kgs) won Gold Medal, Jugya Pallav Saikia (below 41 kgs) won Silver Medal & Lenisha Narjari (below 29 kgs) won Gold Medal in Satte Taekwondo Championship 2019, held in Tezpur College indoor stadium from July 25 to 28
- The students was selected to participate in the National Robotics exhibition at IIT Bombay on August 11, 2019.
- The school students participated in the 4th International AIMER conference on Mathematics Education at Panjim, the capital of Goa from January 4 to 7, 2019.
- On January 31, 2019 the school exhibited the cultures of India in an exhibition called “Window to the Heritage”
The school has two boys and two girls hostel accommodating 72 students in each hostel.