Education is not learning facts but training minds to think. A life without ideas is an unfulfilled existence. Not only having ideas is important, but to express them, share them, and implement them is what makes a difference in this world. The basic objective of ACBCS to make the students thinker and help students to explore themselves at the global level by solving various problems at the local/ national/international level. India with a number of young & innovative minds is looking to be a global leader in research and innovation. We at ACBCS are committed to give our contribution to this national mission through the “EUREKA” competition. This competition is challenging students to dare to think differently.
- Make students think beyond curriculum.
- Generate innovative and creative solutions to social issues.
- To inculcate research culture among students.
- To provide an opportunity for expression of ingenious thoughts.
Categories for Participation:
Category 1: Innovative Idea In this category any innovative idea which is beneficial to society or any stakeholder can be accepted.
Category 2: Problem identification and definition Any problem in society that needs recognition and not having a solution currently can be accepted. The problem should be explained in detail.
Category 3: Problem with proposed solution Any problem in the society which needs recognition and not having solution currently can be put here along with its proposed solution.
Suggested themes for ideas/problems with proposed solution:
- Commerce and Management
- Computer science
- COVID-19 Pandemic
- Engineering & Technology
- Humanities, Languages, Fine Arts, etc.
- Education and ICT
- Environmental Awareness
- Animal Husbandry
- Medicine and Pharmacy
- Social challenges of India
- Atma Nirbhar Bharat Vision and Action / Make in India
- Any Other
How to apply:
Register through Google Form & upload your idea. (No registration Fees) : https://forms.gle/YjMxx1AJp2QgDeao8 For guidance and queries about the competition fill following forms: https://forms.gle/GwoNEMxMiLmqjri38
Steps of competition:
Step1: Register yourself through Google Form & upload your idea. https://forms.gle/YjMxx1AJp2QgDeao8
Students should register themselves through Google Form and upload the file.
Step2: Assessment and selection for next stage. Students whose Innovative Idea/ Problem identification and definition/ problem with proposed solution satisfies the predefined criteria’s will only be selected for final stage.
Step3: Presentation and winner declaration. Students will present their Innovative ideas/ Problem identification and definition/ problem with proposed solution through PPT Presentation.
Who can participate?
- Class 11th & 12th pursuing students
- Undergraduate/ Diploma student of any stream
Eligibility criteria for participation:
- The student must be a full-time bonafide student enrolled under any University UG programme or any diploma course of a minimum duration of one academic year or the student must be pursuing 11th or 12th. ]
- The age of the student pursuing any bachelor’s degree or diploma (of duration not less than one academic year) should not be more than 23 years as on March 30 of the academic year in which competition is being held.
- Students can represent only that College/Recognized Institute/Department of University from where he/she is pursuing his/her 11th /12th/degree/diploma.
- Students should have a valid identity card of the College/Recognized Institute/Department of University from where he/she is pursuing his / her 11th /12th /degree/diploma (Either of Current Year or of Previous year).
- Students can participate in each category individually no group participation is allowed.
- Students from any discipline can participate in any category to which their idea fits. Topic of the selected category should be based on students’ original work.
- Students should upload & present their idea in English language only.
- Student can register for more than one category, but he/she should fill separate Google Form for the same. External students and students pursuing only bridge course are not eligible. Students having provisional admission are not eligible.
- Best Innovative Idea
- Best Problem Identification and definition
- Best Problem with proposed solution
Prizes: Separate cash prizes for each category.
Winner – Rs. 5000
Runner up – Rs. 3000
Posted in Corporate, News