Founded in 2010, The Geekay World School, Ranipet, is a co-educational English medium day-cum-boarding school which offers a choice of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi and the Cambridge Assessment International Examinations (CAIE), UK curriculum. Promoted by the GeeKay Education Trust, the school’s mission is to work with the community to provide leadership opportunities for students.
TGWS campus hosts administrative block, smart board classrooms, well-equipped science lab, computer lab, well-stocked library, medical room, resource room, wonder room, auditorium and spacious dining area.
Sports facilities include 25-metre swimming pool, lawn tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball court, cricket field, football and hockey fields.
Offering schooling from Kindergarten through class X, TGWS offers a choice of the CBSE curriculum and the CIE/IGCSE curriculum.
Besides academics, students are encouraged to engage in a host of sports such as cricket, basket ball, volley ball, lawn tennis, badminton, swimming and skating and also celebrates important days such as sports day, annual day and van mahotsava.
Mr. R. Gandhi (Chairperson)
Parents can obtain the application form on payment of Rs 500/- in cash or DD in favor of The Geekay World School, Ranipet payable at Ranipet.
1. Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the school website
2. Once the application form is obtained, it needs to be duly filled in by the parents
3. Applicants are required to appear for the interaction with the school authority
4. Once the admission decision is communicated, parents need to submit all the required documents and pay the stipulated fees
Essential Documents –
1. Certificate copy of student’s school report card of the previous academic year
2. Certified copy of previous grades mark sheet in any public/board examinations already taken
3. One certified copy of child’s birth certificate
4. Transfer certificate/Record sheet from the school last attended
5. Six passport size photographs of the child and four each of the parents
For admission, children need to meet the stipulated minimum age criteria as on June 1 of the academic year.
Fees – Please contact the school office for detailed information on fees.
The school is ranked among top day cum boarding schools in Tamil Nadu in a survey conducted by the Delhi based research agency C-fore.
TGWS provides separate boys and girls dormitories for accommodation.